Monday, December 28, 2015

Christmas Concert at the Ellen Eccles Theter

Today we had the opportunity to attend a Christmas Concert of the American Festival Chorus at the Ellen Eccles Theater here in Logan. The performance was truly an inspiration. The talent was superb, even sensational. The Choir performed flawlessly under the direction of Director, Craig Jessop. The guests included violinist, Jenny Oaks Baker, singer, Jenny Jordan Frogley, and many talented Kurt Bestor, each of whom shared their marvelous talents with all who attended. This event has finally got me feeling the true Spirit of the Christmas Season and my heart is filled with gratitude. Sitting in the cramped seats in the crowded theater were a small price to pay for this awesome afternoon with my sweetheart, Iris. Normally, I take a camera with me and get a few pictures of my own, but cameras are discouraged, and I didn't want to be disruptive in any way. I found a few downloadable photos on the American Festival Chorus' Face Book page and will share them to help others get a feel for the special experience we had at the matinee concert this afternoon.



No comments: