Monday, December 28, 2015

Taking Pictures in a Snow Storm

Taking pictures in a snow storm at night is probably not something most people would put very high on their "To Do List". I guess I've always been a little weird, but I've always been able to see a unique kind of beauty in snowy scenes, be they pines draped in their winter coats, Temple lights and snow flakes, or the man made beauty of Christmas and holiday season lighting displays. Accordingly, I spent about an hour with my camera out enjoying the beauties that seem to always surround me. I will share just a few, and according to the night's weather forecast, there should be some more beauty tomorrow and tomorrow night. Every day has something to look forward to and to gives cause to marvel at the majesty created at the hand of the Master Artist.

No comments: