Saturday, October 5, 2013

Fall in Logan Canyon

I have always loved September and October.  These are the months when the heat of summer changes to cool and invigorating  mornings coupled with warm, but not to warm, days and the night skies are often clear and filled with bright and shining stars.  It is also a time when the leaves change their dress from their summer greens to brilliant reds, yellows and oranges.  There was even a dusting of snow on the higher ridges in the distance. Some years the colors are more pronounced than others, but there is never a shortage of natural beauty for the discerning eye.  I am grateful to be able to see, to hike, to breath, and to live so close to such natural beauty, and to know whence and why it's there.
I took a little hike up around Spring Hollow in Logan Canyon yesterday and below you will see just a sampling of the beautiful views I was able to enjoy.







3 comments:

Alison Daugs said...

I see "photo contest" !!! Beautiful!!!!!

meegz said...

Looks beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Rene Weston-Eborn said...

Fall is my favorite season here in Utah. You captured perfectly.