Tuesday, September 15, 2015

More Beauties of the Logan Temple and Grounds



Monday is a good day to go to the Temple, even though it is not open. The grounds are open, however, and there are generally not many people around, nor are there many cars in the parking lot to detract from any pictures one might like to take. Accordingly, I took my camera and went to up to the Temple, (We are fortunate to live only a block and half away from this beautiful and sacred, historic edifice.) which has been so important in our lives. I wanted to take some photos of the grounds, which are especially beautiful this year, before the first frost and the flowers need to be removed and the beds prepared for the winter. I love to share my feelings for the Temple and hope someone will enjoy seeing these pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them.

1 comment:

Rene Weston-Eborn said...

Love the photo of the temple in the dark with the lights. Nicely done.