Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Family Fun Days

Family! How I love my family! We were very happy to be able to spend some quality time with many of our family members these past two days. We missed the ones who were unable to make it, but we know that there are such things as time, distance, and duty which some times conflict. Rest assured that you were in our thoughts and prayers. We love each and every one of you very much. It seemed a little bit strange to be at Hyrum State Park rather than at our beloved Bear Lake, but we decided to forego the big crowds and the busy highways in favor of a little more time on the jet skis and a little less time dodging traffic. As near as I could determine a good time was had by all. We have so much to be grateful for and need to count our blessings each and every day. My greatest wish is that we will be a forever family. It takes a constant effort on the part of each of us, but the journey can be filled with joy, as we saw today, and the promises and joys of Eternal Family Relationships are beyond our present ability to comprehend. I look forward to the rest of eternity with each and every one of you. Love you more than mere words can express. Below are a few pictures of the fun times we had these past couple of days. Sorry that I missed getting good pictures of some. I was experimenting with my new camera and still in learning mode. Actually, I will forever be in learning mode. At least I hope so.


Some of Samantha's Photos of our Family Fun Days.

A good time was had by all. Cousin reuniting, good food, entertainment, and best of all LOVE! We had the opportunity to spend a few days this weekend with family at the Bart and Iris family reunion. Thanks Bart and Iris for making this happen! We missed those who were unable to attend.

No comments: