Sunday, May 24, 2015

Iris and Her Mother- Mothers Day

I want to wish my wonderful wife, Iris, a very Happy Mother's Day. She is the joy of my life, and I am so glad that she is the Mother of our awesome children. Without her our family would literally not exist. Without her love and Christlike attributes none of us would be nearly as blessed as we are and the world would not be nearly as good as it is. I love to see her smile and hear her laugh. She brings joy into the lives of so many. She knows no stranger and is always so loving toward all she meets. I continue to learn from her good example and count my blessings every day. I consider it a miracle that I ever came to meet her and persuade her to be my wife.
I, also, would like to express my gratitude to her dear mother, Ethel McMichael, who brought her into the world and who raised her up to be the loving, caring, and righteous woman she has become. Goodness doesn't just happen. I am grateful for all of the mothers who have touched my life for good.

No comments: