Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Fly Fishing Moments

I haven't posted here recently, partly because I haven't been feeling very well (nothing serious) just haven't been able to sleep well and have always been so tired I have had trouble functioning the way I would like.  I did, however, accept Ryan and Samantha's offer to accompany them on their annual Yellowstone Park excursion.  I hope I wasn't to much of a pain for everyone.  Last night I spent a few hours along the  Fire Hole River.  Ryan was fly fishing.  I mostly tagged a long to take some pictures and to savor the beauty of creation.  When we got home this evening, I decided to make a short video and share some of my thoughts and feelings that seem to always occur when I put myself in this kind of situation.  I need to do it more often.  It's good for the soul.


 

2 comments:

Alison Daugs said...

You are so in-tune. You always make me cry. I am glad you were able to go and enjoy the beauty of the earth.

You need to teach me how to do a video!

Love you Dad!

Rene Weston-Eborn said...

Nice video, what a great way to organize pictures and memories. So happy to hear you are feeling better. Love you,

Us here in Layton ;)