Saturday, March 23, 2013

Spring Play at Mountainside Elementary School

Last night we went out to Mendon to see Ada in her spring school play.  They did a wonderful job.  It is so good to see young people (and of course their teachers) engaged in a good cause.  I was very impressed with all of the students and the wonderful costumes and scenery to go along with a fun script.  Alison has been fortunate to be involved n the school where their children  go to school.  She will miss Ada when she moves on.  At Alison's request I took a lot of pictures for her.  She was busy back stage and couldn't be the photographer.  I did the best I could.  I'm going to publish one of the pictures and give the rest to Alison to do with as she pleases.

Alison and Ada, the pirate, after the school play in Mendon last night.
We do love our Alison and Ada.  They light up our lives.

3 comments:

Bart said...

Dad and I enjoyed watching the kids in Ada's
school put on their play. Reminded us of all
theplays we went to, to watch our kids.

Love you all, MOM

Alison Daugs said...

Thanks for coming. It meant a lot. It is fun to be involved. My kids are my life! Love my little pirate!

meegz said...

Glad you get to go see your grandchildren. They can feel your love I'm sure.

Love you

Philip